WHAT IS HYDROPONICS?
Hydroponics is the cultivation of plants without soil in water based nutrient rich solutions; here the root system is supported by an inert substrate (hydrotons, cocopeat).
THE SCIENCE BEHIND IT
WHY GO HYDROPONIC?
- Our produce is completely pesticide-free! 80% of the pests reside in the soil and we grow soilless.
- Farm to table in minutes! We can grow anywhere; this enables us to reduce the time from harvest to table.
- More Nutritious! We feed the plants exactly what it requires, making them more nutritious.
- Automated! Requiring barely any maintenance.
- Save Water! We recycle water 100% saving up to 90% water compared to conventional farming.
- Grow Vertically!